For a “just get out – trip” Cologne is the perfect destination. Also in winter! Relax and do things that make you forget your everyday life. Then in the evening, a cozy dinner in a nice restaurant and a neat digestif at the bar. And the perfect short vacation is born.
1. A visit to the Claudius Therme. Here’s more, because we are Therme fans.
2. Pay a visit to the winter dream at Phantasialand.
3. The Cologne Aqualand in Merianstraße is great and the slide fun is also fun for adults.
4. A day trip to the Neuss ski hall lets you experience a day of “ski & toboggan well”. The 45 km distance from PhiLeRo Hotel Cologne is worth it in any case. You can rent skis and equipment on site.
5. In the Lentpark ice area (only 7 km from PhiLeRo Hotel) you will find a 260 meter long and 8 meter wide ice rink from September to April. Perfect for a few pirouettes.
6. In one of the famous Cologne breweries you let the afternoon end. Here you’ll drink a Kölsch or two and eat real, Cologne-style home cooking. You won’t go wrong here: ‘Früh im Veedel’ in the Old Town South or the ‘Sünner im Walfisch’ in the Old Town.
7. A visit to the chocolate museum also fits perfectly into the cold season. With exciting workshops and lots of tasting bites, a successful day is guaranteed. It is only 5 km from the PhiLeRo Hotel Cologne.
8. the Botanical Garden Cologne is also only 7 km away from the PhiLeRo Hotel. In winter, the tropical greenhouses or the desert house are particularly pleasant to experience. And in the Orangery, a wonderful sea of colors is guaranteed even in winter.