Especially in these crazy times, we want to be there for you and make your stay with us comfortable and safe.
Even in the times of Corona you should feel safe and in good hands with us. We have reviewed our already very thorough hygiene and safety concept and adapted it again to the new challenges. Stationary and professional hand disinfection dispensers have been with us since 2018, by the way. With your help and support, we will be able to continue being your “safe” host. We pay attention to the highest hygiene standards for you and us according to the recommendations of the German Hotel and Restaurant Association and the Robert Koch Institute.
Prerequisite for the accommodation of private and business travelers – with the obligation to provide proof:
- fully vaccinated (last vaccination at least 14 days ago)
- recovered (min. 28 days, max. 6 months or older than 6 months + one vaccination)
- tested (antigen rapid test of an official testing center, max. 48 hours old). Children and adolescents from school entry to 15 years of age are considered tested due to their participation in the mandatory school tests in German schools and do not need a test. From the age of 16, students must show a student ID card. Children up to 6 years of age are exempt from mandatory testing. (for foreign guests: test required for persons 6 years and older)
A new negative test must be presented every 4 days – applies to tested individuals.
- Mask obligation (min. medical mask) in the whole house – applies to persons 6 years and older
Participants must be vaccinated, tested or recovered (see details at General)
Restaurant and hotel bar
Guests must be vaccinated, tested or recovered (see details in General)
- Wear mouth/nose protection. Disinfect hands. Check-in.
- Please use the disinfectant dispensers in the hotel lobby, restaurant, in front of the public restrooms and in the elevators.
- Please keep at least 1.5 meters distance in the hotel lobby.
- Please check-in with 1 person only – family and friends wait briefly at a safe distance from the reception desk.
- We have installed appropriate protective screens, so you and we are protected. Nevertheless, wearing the mouth-nose protection is essential.
- Critical touch surfaces in the room receive extra treatment during room cleaning after departure (e.g., light switches, remote controls, handles).
- We have removed brochures, TV newspapers and magazines for your safety. Thus, you will find a hygienically clean hotel room upon your arrival.
- Due to the current Corona Protection Ordinance of the State of North Rhine-Westphalia, room cleaning requests are only made in exceptional cases and for longer stays. The reception has all the necessary utensils to assist you at any time.
- Please do not hesitate to contact us. Our reception is staffed 24 hours a day.
- Please pay the bill the day before – then there will be no queue at the check-out.
- At the check-out please only 1 person per family / group.
- The room cards will be put in the appropriate jar and disinfected by us.
Restaurant La Verde! & Hotel bar La Roja!
- A disinfection dispenser is available for you at the entrance to the restaurant.
- Please wear a mouth-nose protection when entering the restaurant. Once you are seated at your seat, you may remove it.
- We have increased the distance between tables. As a result, some seats have been eliminated.
- Changed opening hours in the restaurant and at the hotel bar – you will receive all information about this upon arrival.
- At breakfast we offer additional seating on the terrace (weather permitting).
- Our breakfast offer is provided as a buffet. Please note that you always wear a mouth-nose protection when you get up from your seat and go to the buffet.
- Please use the designated exit when leaving the restaurant.
Do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us!
The team from PhiLeRo Hotel Cologne
City of Cologne – Corona